Money doesn't bring you happiness?

It does me.
Not the happiness that my husband, kids and family give me. But it makes me happy to know I can give my kids and husband what they need without having to worry. Money makes sure you have a place to live a car to drive and food to eat so in fact money does bring happiness and  is a BIG part of everyone's life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know I am a lot happy & easier to live with (which makes other ppl happy!) when I dont have to worry about money to pay the bills.
    Anonymous

• Money helps PROMOTE happiness.
    Anonymous

• Money does not bring happiness but if you have it and can manage it well. it keeps worry away.
    Anonymous

• It would bring me happiness. If I had money I would be able to leave my abusive husband and try to find a safe place for my kids and I.
    Anonymous

• I absolutely believe money makes certain things in life a lot easier and less stressful. But I don't necessarily believe that money will fix everything that may be wrong with a person.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• A shortage of money could keep you from being happy, but an abundance of money will not make you happy.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree.....if you had no money were homeless you would find simple joys harder to achieve...I hate that statement about money.
    Anonymous

• It's been proven that earning money brings you happiness (gives a sense of fulfillment); that's why lottery winners always end up broke anyway.
    Anonymous

• I love money and it makes me happy!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011