Has anyone ever felt this way?

Lately i have just felt so tired, and i have not been in a good mood. I have been eating more than normal, and everytime i eat it makes me sad because i think im fat. Im not but i could loose some weight and i def dont need t gain any. I just cant shake my mood. Everything gets to me and i have been over reacting about everything. Anyone ever feel this way?/

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Absolutely yes, I've been feeling this way for two weeks now myself and been trying to get rid of the funk.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• PMS maybe?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• PMS? Or maybe depression?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like depression to me. Monitor it and try your best to be as positive as possible. If things don't change in a week consider talking to a doctor. Good luck!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Definitely in the same boat.. Could have written this myself..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Have you tried getting some sun...if there is any? It could be SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder). It's a kind of depression that comes on in late fall - winter, when there is less sunlight. Some people who experience this say that using a full-spectrum light everyday helps. Hope you (all) feel better soon.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yeah , often
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Do you take any vitamins? that can help boost your mood and make you feel better. I use to feel like that until I fount the multi vitamin i currently use. Let me know if you need more info about it. All the best.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 10:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2011