Insurance

So, My boyfriend and i called So many places today and none of them do a blood test. or you need a doctors order. Well One said I would need to see my Gyn for that and apperently it would cost 675 since we could not have insurance. So now what do me and my boyfriend Do? the HPT dont work for us. We honestly think I am pregnat. I am late, and the test are coming out Negative. But we really think I am pregnant. Please help us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• plan parenthood does not do blood tests?? and why on earth would a blood test cost that much??? I think it costs closer to 30 to 50.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• How old are you? A lot of states offer government programs (medicaid) to expecting moms. If you test isn't coming out positive see a local physician, they can order blood work. Depending on where you live you may spend up to $100. We have a local doctor that charges $35 for an office visit and then blood work may be another $50-$75. Don't go and spend a ton of money. If you really feel you are pregnant, take vitamins and take care of yourself, time will tell. (blood work is not that expensive)
    Anonymous

• idk, and Planned parenthood do not do blood test. at least not the one in IL
    Anonymous