Money issues

So, My boyfriend and i called So many places today and none of them do a blood test. or you need a doctors order. Well One said I would need to see my Gyn for that and apperently it would cost 675 since we could not have insurance. So now what do me and my boyfriend Do? the HPT dont work for us. We honestly think I am pregnat. I am late, and the test are coming out Negative. But we really think I am pregnant. Please help us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How late are you?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• if you truly think you are pregnant buy prenatals at wal mart and "act pregnant" dont drink, dont smoke dont do any really heavy lifting. a friend of mine didnt have a pos test until 14 weeks. some women it just doesnt show up, your hormones may be low. good luck! keep testing and see how it goes. apply for medicaid or state insurance tell them the situation maybe they can help you out
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Do you have a health department where you life they do it for free? Or can you get a medical card?
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• go get on medi-cal, your county insurance.. go apply at the department of social services. then you can get the care you need
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am 18 yrs old. and my friends keeps telling me to get on public aid... and I am 4 months late
    Anonymous

• Go to the phone book find the clinics that cater to young mother alot of them do free test thats where I got mine because I did not have insurance until I knew I was prego
    Justgottaloveem

Answer by Justgottaloveem at 12:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2008