• In the Spotlight:

Here is a virtual financial disaster prayer box. Do you have a prayer request for me?

I am being a part of a presentation for my department to find and solve any underlying reasons why members of our society default on student and consumer loans. I understand that the most common reasons for financial disaster is job loss and layoffs, being oversold on credit, credit card over use, and losing a spouse. But, I also know that a lot of financial disaster come from other sources (that have more detail). All responses I receive will go into the next presentation in April.

I would like to know from all of you moms, what kind of financial disaster can you describe in your life. I ask for NO personal info, just the situation.

Do you have a prayer request for me and my team to pray for and find a solution?

:-)

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 4:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We owe a bunch of medical bills because our health insurance & our dental insurance kept passing the buck & nobody would pay the parts that needed to be paid by insurance. My husband had a tumor in the roof of his mouth that needed to be removed. The health insurance considered it "dental" & the dental insurance considered it "medical". It was removed by oral surgeon but he documented it was a medical problem not a dental problem. Still fought w/ them. We paid $500 of it but we just couldnt afford more. Now we are being sued by the oral surgeon & also by the emergency room where I took him initially because we had no idea what was wrong but he was in desperate pain. Anyhow, yeah so now we are being sued next week. With another court date to come. I'm so depressed.
    Anonymous

• DO you want information for a presentation or are you praying for it to be fixed? I'll give information for you to present but not for a prayer request.
    Anonymous