Does anyone need a babysitter in Beaumont, Tx?

I am a mother of 2 boys and am looking for an overnight or late evening babysitting job, from 6:30pm to 330am. I am also willing to work from 5:30am on, if I am able to bring my boys. I have listed my information on different childcare websites, but no one has needed my services as of yet. I would very much appreciate if anyone could either point me in the correct direction or offer me a job themselves. Thank you for your time and/or your help.

AndreaW2kids

Asked by AndreaW2kids at 4:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I know you've mentioned going to different sites to advertise your babysitting services but have you tried sittercity.com?
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Try care.com too. You can apply for jobs at both care.com and sittercity.com. Look over the jobs in your area. And go through them weekly. That's how I found my jobs. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Now days in order to babysit you have to go through a class to get licensed to do it. Because they would'nt even let my mother babysit my daughter so I could get a job unless she took a class for it.
    Stinson90

Answer by Stinson90 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Do u still babysit please contact me! Moemmyers@gmail.com
    iamglad2b12

Answer by iamglad2b12 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2012