ADVICE PLEASE!!

I dont know what to do anymore! Me and my boyfriend have been living together for 2 months and things have been great. But lately, they have not been so great. It feels like it has been ever since i stopped taking my meds (too expensive). I just feel...like he doesnt want me. All i do is constantly cry. He has been acting like he could care less about me. We havent been having sex as much, and i feel like the thought of me annoys him. He will be in a good mood sometimes and be nice, but then its like he doesnt even want me to talk to him. I dont know what to do. Im so tired of crying, and i want things to work out. I dont know what is wrong or why he is acting this way. What should i do???

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• If you had been together longer then I'd say relationships go through their ups & downs. But seeing as you two havent been together that long maybe you just dont know him as well as you thought. Have you talked to him about this? If not then I suggest doing that first, if you have then either you two try to fix the problem or its time to say its not going to work out ya know. Think hard about weather or not this relationship is going to work & worth it, dont want to be years down the road going man I wished I wouldnt have persued this thing ya know. Good Luck.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It sounds like you need your meds and cant afford NOT to take them. Is there any way you could qualify for medical assistance? Maybe talking with somebody you trust could help also. Do you belong to a church? I wish i could be of more help to you.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Two months is a very short period of time to be having difficulties like this. I think I would reevaluate the relationship if it is making you feel this depressed all the time.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 4:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• We have been together for a year and a half, and we have had out ups and downs, and it just recently became convient for us to leave together although he wanted me to move in months ago. I dont know what is going on. I wanna stay outta his path and maybe this will pass, but ignoring it is only gonna make it worse for me and it may not fix anything
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am with team21, you need the meds and i bet that is why you feel he doesn't want you. I bet he does. but we are in an emotional state and feel a certain way there is no way we are going to believe that. I have been there.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Not being insensitive at all, you should get back on the meds or a different version of them that is not so expensive. The meds help control your moods and feelings. It's hard to be around or intimate with someone who is crying all the time. If you love someone then it hurts to see them hurting and this can cause one or both of you to pull away when you need each other the most. Good luck.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• too all the other people who answered the her question and said that she needs her meds.... you dont even know what they are for. i mean really, you dont know what kind of meds they are? do you? i dont. im not saying she doesnt need her meds, but you dont know what they are for. good grief!
    queentokemi

Answer by queentokemi at 5:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Only he answer your question. Have you tried discussing it with him?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011