Potty train

My DS2 is potty trained. At least for the most part we still have a few accidents.

He sits to go pee he can't reach toilet to stand yet. That is they way I tough my oldest too. I don't think my oldest started standing til 4 but he wasn't potty tained til about 3.

However, he has to take off everything to go potty no matter if we home or out. How can I start making him not get undressed.
Plus should I start making him stand to pee?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My ds is is 4 and he will sometimes take his pants and underpants off before sitting down to do his business. He couldn't stand up and pee into the toilet until he was about 3. Your ds taking all of his clothes off when he does his business is normal for his age. When it warmed up, I would take my 3 boys outside to pee on a tree. I was trying to teach them how to target practice. I realize that not everyone is able to let their ds pee on a tree because of where they live.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011