Almost entire body covered with rash.

I was getting ready for a shower and I was itchy but didn't think about it to much, I just got done working out, figured it was from that. Well I quickly figured out that I am covered from my hair line to my thighs in a dotty kind of rash. I haven't ate anything new, no new soaps or anything. Does anyone have any ideas what else might have caused it? I would be on the way to the doctor but I dont have the car today so I am stuck here a red itchy painful mess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• are you on any medication? could be heat rash from working out?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am on medication that was just upped a couple days ago.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My son is allergic to an anitbiotic and gets that all over rash as an allergic reaction to the meds, and I think if this is an UPP'd - you still might want to cal the Dr and let them know..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Do you have any Benedryl at the house? (Allergy pills or liquid) That might help with the rash. Call your Dr's office and ask if the "upped" meds would cause the rash. Do you have fever? Fever could indicate measles, which you can get several times in a lifetime, but different strains.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 4:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• take some benedryl
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011