If you are interested in someone...

...how do you keep from becoming a "friend"? Do you know what I mean? I want to be his friend, but I don't want to be a "friend". And how do I let this guy know I'm interested in him without pursuing him or seeming too needy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess I'm just bold. I don't have a problem telling a guy I find him attractive and interesting & want to get to know him better and NOT as a friend. Then I give him my number and tell him if he's interested, give me a call.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i would say just speak up and tell him your thoughts and feelings no matter what the situation it's always best to be open with someone because life is way too short and who knows he could be the one for you! :) how long have you known him? have you gotten signs from him that he is also interested?
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011