How would you tell him?

How would you tell a guy you are very close friends with you are in love with him? Would you or would you just not say anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would tell him whats the worst he could do not feel the same way? Its better than going your whole life wondering what could have been....
    Stinson90

Answer by Stinson90 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Depends, if your getting a 'vibe' from him, I'd say go for it. If not, I'd say wait. Is telling him worth the risk of losing his friendship, if he doesn't feel the same way?
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think he's into me, but I would HATE to lose our friendship!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Just tell him you have developed feelings for him and will totally understand if he doesn't feel the same because you don't want to lose the friendship but also don't want to miss an oppertunity. Then if he isn't into you try really hard not to let it bother you and stay friends.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 5:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• GO FOR IT!!!! I would never pass up the chance to tell someone I loved them we are not promised tomorrow. I have told my boyfriend that I love him and I have told him twice. He hasn't told me back and I didn't really expect him to, but we are still together so that I would think has to be something good. So why not?? Tell him!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• tell him, he may feel the same way and be wondering if he should say anything to you
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• next time we are alone I am gonna tell him! OMG I am so nervous
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011