Birthday gift suggestions?

I'm going birthday shopping this evening for my little one's 4th birthday next Friday, and I really don't know what to get for her! I have a tight limit to spend. She loves Dora, Elmo, Toy Story, loves music, loves books and loves to color.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• you should check out a dollar store, u will find cute stuff she will like for cheap. if u don't have a dollar store in your area, walmart is the next best thing.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I dont know what tight budget means without an amount. Its different for everyone. I would check toy r us for sales though. Maybe you will get lucky. I some times do. I always put together a mixed bag for my kids as well. I will get a gift bag and pick up coloring books, crayons, scissors, and things like that and maybe a $1 stuffed animal and thats their extra gift bag. Then I put another larger gift in another bag.

Answer by gemgem at 6:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• bathtub paints and dress-up dolls are always a big hit! And when in doubt coloring books!
    rbuckingham

Answer by rbuckingham at 6:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Go to Dollar Store for lots of colors and books.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011