Any Moms who trade custody and now kids live with dad?

Jessesmomma2009

Asked by Jessesmomma2009 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son went to live with his dad awhile ago. But he is coming home likely this summer.

Answer by gemgem at 5:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My younger of my 2 sons lives with his dad in another state. He comes back here for Winter holiday & summer. It's tough for him to be so far away but he really likes it there (although I know he misses being here too). He'll be a senior next school year & after that he's planning on going to college back here (at the school his dad graduated from).
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My 2 oldest boys went to live with dad and I hate it but I know the schools are sooo much better! Just kills me seeing them only in the summer. They live 1100 mi away :( Sometimes I feel like Im the only one and ppl are like.. you bad mom.
    Jessesmomma2009

Comment by Jessesmomma2009 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You're not alone. Really. And you know you are doing what you feel is the best thing for your boys. That's what's important. A bad mom wouldn't care what kind of schools their kids go to. You care. That's a great mom!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• really? That has to be hard!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2011