its almost thanksgiving

What are you thankful for ?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm thankful for Jesus and His obedience to His Father. If He had been disobedient like so many of us are, we wouldn't be able to choose heaven or hell. I'm thankful that He gave me a wonderful husband and 2 great sons. I have an awesome family and every day that I have breath is a miracle from God.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
    T.C.38

Answer by T.C.38 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My family is healthy, I am married to the man I love, we are warm, fed, loved...and so very lucky. I thank God for all that he has given me and I really need to try and make myself worthy of it all...'to whom much is given, much is expected'... Thanks for the great question!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My grandparents:without them, I wouldnt have a roof over my head,heat in the winter,AC in the summer, electricity,water,my car, my laptop,most of my furniture, my cats,ect.
    My Parents:Without them I wouldnt have a cell phone, when my dad sees a good deal on food, he will get some for him and buy extra for me. I would still be in credit card debt,ect
    My kids:They are the reason I wake up everyday
    My Cats:When the kids are driving me nuts, they will cuddle with me at the end of a long day and all the stress goes away.Also if I am depressed, they know it and have actually stopped me from doing some stupid shit.
    Anonymous

• I am thankful for my family which i love a ton. I am thankful that this baby i am carrying appears to be healthy. I am thankful for hubby having a stable job, and thankful we are able to pay our bills. I am also thankful that we are all in relatively good health.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• This year has been, honestly, a nightmare... starting with the house fire we had Oct 2007, having our daughter be the closest to the fire, living in a hotel for 6+ months, insurance night mares, our daughter being diagnosed with a rare vascular tumor, a freak occurrence having a tree from our front yard land on the minivan we had bought a month before and total it, my daughter also being diagnosed with eye issues, fighting a two year old to wear glasses... my cancer scare, thyroid surgery.. pregnant with number three.. haha. What a year! That's not actually all of it... *laughs* BUT I am thankful through it all, we've come out stronger, happier and closer. We're taking it all in stride, I appreciate everything we have - my wonderful kids and husband - and none of this stuff has me down. There must be something wrong with me. haha.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:20 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• im going to respond to my own post. im so thankful of everything,food to eat 2 healthy boys, a healthy hubby and also my health. I thank God for my apartment, my car,clothes,and also that I have clean water to take a bath in. I Just thank God for everything. Sometimes we think we don't have much then you look at people that don't have nothing and I just thank God . THANK YOU GOD IN JESUS NAME :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'm thankful for the most healthiest boy and that I still have my job. I'm thankful I have food to eat when so many this year are going without.

ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 3:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'm thankful for my healthy children, my husband, my friends (new and old! ), my job, my health, my peace of mind, being able to help others, my trials, my deliverance, my faith, the Word of God,but most of all Jesus!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Im thankful for my husband and his good sense of humor when dealing with our 5 kids (3 of them teens). Im thankful for my kids. Im thankful all my children will be home for thanksgiving (even my adult children & grandkids). I am thankful we will have food to celebrate because I know there are families out there who might not. I am thankful for my home and having a nice warm home in the winter time. Im thankful for my parents and in laws and all they help they give me and my dh and kids (emotional and breaks etc). Im thankful for my friends & cousins who are always there for me too.

Answer by gemgem at 8:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Too many things to list here... that's why I keep a gratitude list in my journal and add to it every day.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2008