Did your husband ever tell you he's not in the mood for what you were cooking for dinner?

What did you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes, Then make a sandwich.

Answer by gemgem at 5:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don't have any lunch meat. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Um.. no.. !! If you cook, he doesn't get the right to "Not be in the mood" that's the trade off -unless he is offering to cook, then he can shove it :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Mine knows better. But he has made comments when I brought up what I was going to buy. I tell him to figure out dinner for himself. Wawa is right up the road!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sorry , every dinner is not just for you!

Answer by older at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I said "Ok bread is there and toaster is there."
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah no crap older. I was making him a puerto rican dish cause he's puerto rican but now I'm making pasta cause I'm Italian!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yep, mine has. I just say "too bad", just like I tell the kids. Usually, if it is something that he really didn't want and doesn't eat much, he goes to McDonalds right down the road and gets some double cheeseburgers. I don't change my meal though for him.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 5:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• mine has before, and i usually try to accomodate him when he's in those moods because they are few & far between. not that im a submissive wife or anything, i just want everyone to enjoy it. the things he doesn't like very much are meatloaf (which is a shock because everyone else loves it), my chili (another shock), and sloppy joes. anything else, i get no complaints or "not in the mood for's". if i have already made it, then oh well, either eat it or grab yourself some cereal and a bowl!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No, but I know there are a few meals that he doesn't like that me and the kids do like, so I just let him know to pick something up kn the way home.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011