Purple Hair on adults

Im a mom of 4 & wifey. I dye my hair all the time & occasionally i bleach it & dye it crazy colors. Who else does this?

Mblessesd4x

Asked by Mblessesd4x at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i think you are only as old as you feel, so more power to you & whatever makes you happy. purple hair is not having a negative affect on you or your children, so no biggie.

me, though, im too chicken to do anything drastic to my hair. i do dye it, monthly infact, but i chose a color that's almost matching to my natural hair color. the wildest i have gone is "sangria" instead of "medium brown" LOL =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Only in the summer. My dd likes to put pink streaks in her hair in the summer and I put in some other color (she usually picks), like blue, purple etc. It doesnt stay in hardly 4 weeks though.

Answer by gemgem at 5:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've done bright red streaks, I love it and miss it!
    alexix

Answer by alexix at 5:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I used to do all kinds of crazy stuff to my hair. More power to ya if thats what you enjoy! It's just hair! :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 6:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think it's great- if you can get away with it...I know If I could my hair would be black and electric blue/purple again...but at 42 -not sure how that would go over...It's been about 5 yrs since I did the blue
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I do! I have weird red hair now, but I love bright colors. Last year I had hot pink--it matched my nose ring!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 8:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've done it.. I prefer red streaks.. might try purple one of these days.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have colored my hair since I was 10! I have colored my hair every color! I still do it, too
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 2:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• All of my bangs are purple right noW & the rest of my hair is black. I am a huge fan of adults still expressing themselves with their hair & funky colors. =)
    Mblessesd4x

Comment by Mblessesd4x (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011