How long after...

You started nesting did you deliever?!?!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started nesting at 26 weeks and I'm now almost 38 weeks and still havn't delivered.
    c.i.a.r.a

Answer by c.i.a.r.a at 11:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I never got the urge, which was funny because I'm a total neat freak! I was looking forward to scrubbing stuff with a toothbrush, and instead I was lazier than ever!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I've been nesting since 20 weeks, c-section date isn't till 39 weeks (I'm 24 now). Definitely not a sure sign. :)
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I starting nesting at like 36 weeks and 1 week later delivered.. But the sad part is.. I did all the cleaning and organizing then my hubby went out of town for work so the day he got back we just let the house go to hell because he was so tired and i was so tired... And then the baby came lol.. The house was a pig pin. thank god for my mother-in-law. She came over on the day i came home and cleaned for me.. I LOVE HER!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 11:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I actually started the nesting two days before I went into labor I was three days early the doc said that he thinks all the extra activity (i moved my bed and everything not something i suggest) is what put me into labor!
    Justgottaloveem

Answer by Justgottaloveem at 11:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I started nesting the week before. The night before I went into labor, I scrubbed the house. The whole next day I caught up on Ironing (mind you, I dont Iron, so i had ALOT to catch up on). I would iron a little, have a contraction, write down the time of contraction, iron for a few more seconds, repeat.... then it occured to me I was in Labor.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I never nested like that . I did get weird with money. I stored it and refused to spend it. Even paying the bills hurt..lol...It went away after I gave birth though.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I started nesting at 20ish weeks, its like everytime i go to the store i grab a pack of wipes or diapers - I think were set for at least a year - now we just need the baby to put them in ;p but im only 27W so ive still got alot of time left
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 6:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008