How many women out there think their husbands would cry and ask them to stay if they decided to leave?

Or would he just say goodbye? Mine said he would just say goodbye because he is not the emotional type! It hurts so bad I just want to walk out the door right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• mine would, its happened before so i can say that with full honesty.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I know it hurts, but just go.. don't stay to see if he'll find your worth. You leave, and find your worth. You will see how valuable and important you really are.

Also, sometimes they do that because they don't take you seriously.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• mine would cry
    fordeeperroots

Answer by fordeeperroots at 6:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If you were asking him as a hypothetical with no reason or plans to leave why be upset? Its hard to imagine how we might actually react until a situation like that comes up. Even my crappy ex husband cried when I told him it was over and he was having an affair lol.

Answer by gemgem at 6:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with musicmom that they arent taking youseriously. Mine has done that. But when I actually left him years ago he did cry and did all he could to get me back. Im not as happy as I want to be but Im still here
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i think he would flip and want to know why. and yes he would probably cry.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• why would you ask him something so childish unless you were really already thinking of leaving?

i'm pretty sure that my dh wouldnt care..unless i stayed gone and he realized i wasnt coming home..then he would probably be upset. We've had words and i've been sooooo upsest i was dying inside..i just wanted him to call me to talk about it..but no. he didnt call or anything. thats how some people are though..they just like to let things blow over and cool off. not me, i have to talk about it (at the moment) to get it off my chest. i would hope though that if dh realized that i wasnt coming home that he would call me...i think he would. i know i would be the one to call him first though because i dont play childish mind games anymore.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My DH is not the emotional type at all, but I wouldn't want to imagine his reaction to something like that. He loves his family so it would be very cruel. I think he would be very pissed. He would probably lose it.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My husband may not be the emotional type but if I was about to leave he'd probably get emotional.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 6:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I know for sure mine would- it's happened before, that's how I know.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011