HELP ME IM IN A LOT OF PAIN

sence sepember of last year i started to get a low back pain and its has gotten so bad to where walking and standing and holding my kids hurts so bad i have too put them down and rest my left leg gets tingly and goes num whats wrong ? im not pregnant got tubes tied last august

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• you should go get a massage. it could be from standing with your hip out to the side while holding your kids. there is a little muscle above your hip called quadratus lumborum that causes A LOT of pain. hope this helps
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You can take Advil and Tylenol together for temporary relief. Get a checkup before it gets worse.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• also could be some damage from an epideral. (spine fro birth)... I still have issues from 06 just about everyday. I use motrin.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 7:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• sorry to hear this.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Been there. Turned out to be a gluten allergy that caused inflammation. Within 5 days the pain had gone & I could walk again. Go gluten free and take a daily probiotic.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• massage therapy works wonders!
    Eyes6519

Answer by Eyes6519 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't know what you use to massage it but there is this ointment i have to trust that works wonders~ talk to your dr and if it turns out to be just body aches you may contact me about the ointment. Hope you feel better soon~ i know your pain because I had aches too.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 10:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• it could be a pinched nerve if your leg is going tingly
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011