Is anyone else disgusted when they see people let their dog kiss them in the mouth?

And I don't mean your playing with your dog and he slips a quick one in, I think this has happened to every dog lover at least once in their life...Tobasco (my chihuahua) has gotten me more times then I would like for sure lol....I mean people who are damned near french kissing their dog...I was at the park and watched a woman OPEN HER MOUTH so her dog could kiss her...I thought I was going to vomit. lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pets

• omg that is so F*ing gross. lol
    I think that some people love animals a little too much. They are substituting the animal for something lacking in their life.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 8:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I cannot stand to see a dog lick someone's face; makes me want to vomit.
    Anonymous

• it is gross
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Ew, I hate it when dogs lick me anywhere, I like them, I just don't like getting licked.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• oh hell yes for the fact that dogs lick their own butts to clean themselves up.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 6:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• soooo gross. i feel worse when i'm watching america's funniest videos & they show the dog licking their baby's mouth & face off. =(
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 6:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh God! Yeah the dog licking the baby all in their mouth is enough to make me want to tear my hair out
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Disgusting! My mom used to let my dog lick her mouth ALL THE TIME- I wanted to die! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• HECK YEAH..... I AM COMPLETELY GROSSED OUT. Dogs lick their butts, their "parts" other animals "parts" lick pee from another, eat cat poop and then you!!!!! BACTERIAL INFECTIONS, WORMS etc..... can you imagine the transfer of that to you from letting a dog lick you in the mouth????? HOW NASTY.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 6:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It's utterly disgusting to me.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011