To you, who is Jesus?

do you believe there are a heaven and a hell?
if you died right now, where would you go?

if what you believe were not true, would you want to know it?

fordeeperroots

Asked by fordeeperroots at 6:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• he was a mortal prophet
    I'd be reborn into another body like I have so many times before

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• He is the son of God. If I died I would go to heaven.

Answer by gemgem at 6:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I do believe in Heaven and I do believe in Hell., I would hope I would have done enough to be blessed in Heaven.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 6:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I believe in a heaven and a hell. Jesus is my Savior who will take me to heaven.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Someone who may or may have not lived once before. I may cathc some BS for this but I believe in God, just the whole Jesus theory is kind of out there. I am Episcopalian but still... come on... no paternity tests back then.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Jesus was just a guy. I do not believe in heaven/hell. If I died right now...I hope they'd take me to the morgue and eventually I 'd end up in an urn.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Jesus was cool dude who achieved a level of inner peace that most of us just dream about.

If I died today...I am guessing my energy would move onto another part of the Universe. There is no heaven or hell, so no worries there.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If he was real then he was someone who had beliefs and traveled around teaching them.
    I do not believe in heaven or hell.
    If I were to die today I would be re-born into another body like before. Though... I would like to rest for a little bit first :)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• He was a "teacher". He tried to teach people how to be kind, how to be of service to others, and how to lead via love and example.
    He was the son of the Divine just like we are all sons and daughters of the Divine but he was not a savior.

I dont believe in the Christian concept of heaven and hell. If there is a hell, its right here on earth in the trials and hardships we all go through in life. Heaven is just a concept for a place of peace so it can be anywhere as well.

If I died, Id be reborn.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Jesus- A cool dude with a message of love and compassion much like Buddah or Ghandi, or other such people throughout history. He probably didn't exist and was just a created icon but still had a good message. I dont believe in God or that Jesus was the son of God.

Don't believ ein heaven or hell.
    If I died today I would probably end up at the morgue (just a logical guess), until I am cremated at a funeral home or something.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011