Do plug ins really work well in making your house smell good? what is your favorite house smell for the spring?

I don't burn very many candles in the Spring/Summer like I do in the Fall/Winter.. & with a family of 6 & two dogs... I need my house smelling good! I walked into a house yesterday.. & it smelled SO good.. Im trying to find a way to keep my house smelling good at all times.. and not just in certain rooms but everywhere.

Have you used plug ins? I did once.. and they didnt last long nor did the smell hardly even fill the room it was in..

What about Bath and body works wallflowers? I've never used those...

is there a certain type of popori(sp?lol) that has worked for you?

& last...what is a good smell for the spring/summer that you love?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• They work, but they run out of scent fast and the refills are exspensive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• waterfall
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I like the small vases that have a scent with the (bamboo?) sticks. I haven't used plug-ins since I had one melt. Could have caused a fire. The infusers I like you can get at Walgreens, maybe KMart and they're only about $8 or $10. Last a long time. You just have to turn the sticks every so often, when the tops dry out.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 7:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• they work for about 5 mins
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My Scentsy warmers all work really well!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 8:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• my home has 15 plug-ins and I use glade ones, and all different scents, buti prefer florals, and clean linen scents! I also burn 4 candles a day! and scentsy warmers are in every room! I am a smell person!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• We use wallflowers. After a few days I no longer smell it but I still get complements so I think it is just that I get familiar with it. I mainly use Midnight Path. But I have been known to use different scents. I also use their room spray one spray lasts a long time, oils and candles.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My favorite scent is Angel Whispers candles by Glade. They don't have that scent in the plug ins or I would use them there too. I usually use a sweet pea scent in the spring and the sunflowers scent in the summer.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011