Does anyone get Angel Food? If so is the quality of food good?

I got it a few years back, but was not happy with the meat. It was very tough and tasted old. The other stuff was good though. Is the meat better???

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 7:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my mother in law gets it every month and from what i can tell it looks good. she got some burgers from there and gave them to us and i have to say they were pretty good
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Just picked up my 3rd order this past Saturday. I like it. I don't care for the breaded chicken nuggets all that much, but my son will eat them. I will add that their frozen meals look delicious! They come 10 to an order. An elderly friend of mine ordered them and I picked them up for her. I haven't asked her yet, if she has tried any, as she's only had them a few days. I think I may order some next month for my hubby to take to work with him. Sometimes I'm in a pinch as to what to send w/him for lunch or dinner. We don't always have leftovers and he gets tired of sandwiches.
    What I've found out Angel Food ministries, is if you don't like something, just try something else next month.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 7:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have gotten it for about 6 months now, my family and I like it. It seems to save us a ton of money.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I was going to but it sounded like a lot of processed, high caloric, high cholesterol type of foods. It just didn't sound like healthy food to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I had gotten it in the past and a lot of it was processed food, which had a lot of perservatives in it. Which gives me headaches. So I would give it away. Where I am from the menu isn't the same every month, it always varies. It's great if ones diet can tollerate it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011