Robots

Do you have a fear of Robots?? I sure as hell do!! lol They say that "someday" robots will do all of our chores and such. If I had the chance to have a robot do my cleaning and cooking Id have to pass! I hate them! haha Would you want a robot?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'd take a floor washing robot and a spider catching one, but I'd rather do everything else myself.
    Not out of fear, just out of my anal retentive control issues and cleanliness standards. Lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hell yes I'd want a robot!

Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LMAO Don't come to my house! My son's biggest Autistic obsession is with robots. He talks about them, draws them, builds them out of blocks, come sup with ideas for 'new' robots with jobs and owns several toy ones! I am waiting for him to get older and really build me this cleaning robot he keeps promising me!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have a fear that someday that's all there will be! I hate the thought of that! But I don't have a simple fear of them.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 7:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• ha! no I'm afraid of snakes of course and also any kind of talking doll! And puppets ! P.S. I HATED the Saw movies!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 2:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2011