How would you know...

How would you know if your SO still feels attracted to you?? Or if he still loves and cares for you..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• you cant REALLY KNOW YOU AINT IN HIS BRAIN TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It's the little things. Do you compliment him? Does he compliment you? Do you hug him for no reason? Does he touch or hug you for no reason? If you do little things like that for him, he should respond in kind. If you don't, why should he?
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 7:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I guess it's one of those things that you can feel. I feel loved, appreciated and respected on a daily basis. He always makes it a point to compliment me, he's very in tune with me. I guess if he did the total opposite of those things I would probably feel a void between us, like something like not being attractive to him anymore, and sit down and talk to him about how he truely feels.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 7:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• He tells me all the time. Sometimes he can't keep his hands of me, it's mutual.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You know by how he treats you and whether his words match up to his actions.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i really don't know that one, i would hope by the way they treat you and do things
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011