Working out..

I am so sore when I am done, every time. Is there ever going to be a time that my whole body doesn't hurt after working out, and could that day be soon?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• I think youre body has to get used to workin out!! that used to happend to me when i was in track but i got use to it nd my body didnt hurt after a while.
    Dulce1023

Answer by Dulce1023 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would advise to drink more water, good for the muscles. But think, if you weren't sore you weren't working very hard. Pain is weekness leaving the body!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hun, I ask myself this question many times........I have been working doing my weight lifting and aerobics for over 5 years now and I still get sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes I hurt and I work out and the pain goes away somewhat, but remember always to let your muscles rest at least a day before you work them out again, so alternate muscle groups.

Answer by older at 7:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• it gets better as you go probly
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• are you stretching before and after? it might help, but i agree that that is how you know you are working those muscles!
    Good Job Mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Stretch... water... potassium ... and iron.. Must needs for your poor muscles :)
    crazymommy2007

Answer by crazymommy2007 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2011