Bed Time!

Whens Your kids bed time and how old are they?
Do you Read or anything like that?
(mulitpel kids)Do You put them to bed at the sametime or diffrent times?

sh_mommy

Asked by sh_mommy at 8:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son will be 2 in exactly one week :) and he goes to bed about 9. We talk for a few minutes then he goes right to sleep.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have one daughter she is three. She goes to bed at around nine pm (we are night owls in this family) & usually I read to her & tuck her in however, there are many times she just walks to my bed without me noticing usually I am cleaning or something when this happens & just falls asleep haha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• my kids didn't really have a bedtime until the past auguest. My oldest is nearly 6 and youngest is 3 and they now have a bedtime at 830 since my oldest is in school now. Well actually they go to there room at 8 to watch tv and then I go up at 830 and tuck them in and turn off the tv and light. On the weekends and none school days my kids go to bed usually when we do unless they start getting on my nervous lol then they will go to bed earlier. I read to them sometimes.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have two kids and they have the same bed-time and routine.
    My DS is 4 and DD is 1 1/2.

At 6:30pm we tidy up the playroom, go upstairs and brush teeth. Then they get to decide if they're having a bath or a shower and have which ever one they decide.
    When they're all clean and after a little play time, they're out, dried off and through to DS's bedroom to get into pj's and we all get into DS's bed for stories, cuddles and to talk about the good parts about our day and pick our favorite part.
    Then DD and I give DS hugs and kisses, I tuck him in and turn on his music and say good night.

Then DD and I go to her room, she gets tucked into bed, hugs and kisses and then bedtime.

They are usually in bed with lights out by 7:30pm.
    DD is in her big girl bed as of two days ago so she takes a little longer for right now.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My daughter is 9 months today. She goes to bed between 8-8:30. Our routine is just bath and bottle and then she goes to bed and right to sleep.
    Froggy31785

Answer by Froggy31785 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have 5 kids so the bedtime routine is kinda chaotic at times. My older 3 who are 7,5,and 4 go to bed at 8pm. I read to them before I tuck them in. My younger 2 who are 2 and 19mths, go to bed at 630-7, I read to them also. Before all this we eat a little snack and brush our teeth....
    AmandaM1984

Answer by AmandaM1984 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• weekdays..... ages 8,5,4.... all in bed by 7:30..... weekend 9 PM
    age 1..... always in bd by 6 PM
    newborn... well shemakes her own schedual.....lol

We read a book to the girls, adn my so reads a book to us!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My oldest daughter is 4 years old and we also have a 5 month old. We put our 4 year old to bed around 8:00/8:30 depending on if she had a nap or not. We do read books to her. She gets 1 book read at naptime and two books read at bed then we say our prayers. As for our 5 month old well she isn't on a schedule yet but she more or less has her last bottle around 7:00/8:00 and goes to bed afterwards. We do not read books to her yet but will introduce the bedtime reading in a few months when she is a bit older.
    AvaPey0209

Answer by AvaPey0209 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My 12 year old has to be in bed by 10 on schools nights but he earnd that extra hour with report card grading. The minute he messes up that hour gets taken away. My two 10 year olds have to be in bed by 9 on school nights. My one year old at least by 8. i have to read what ever bookss he wants me to read that night. and on weekends ( fridays and saturdays) they can stay up late but have to b sleep before me because i cant have the kids up while im asleep no telling what they would get into.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have a little girl. She will be 3 Sunday. Her bed time is between 7:30-8:00. Sometimes she doesn't get in bed till 8:30-9:00. She will et her pjs on at her own will. She has in her mind when its dark its time to sleep and when its daylight you are to be awake. We do read to her before bed. and she gets a cup of water.
    custer8611

Answer by custer8611 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2011