Which would youe get

i was browsing craigslist for engagement wedding rings as i don't have one but been married almost 3 yrs now. it's a half a carat and i offered $300 they seemed like they were going to accept and meet us at jeweler but they didn't call so i told my husband forget it just come home. now i'm looking on ebay and can buy a moissanite ring. this is just a plain solitaire princess cut 1/2 carat with the diamond one but with moisanite it would be the same but with a bigger stone. i'm torn cause the diamond is well real, moisantie isn't but i have seen the stones in person and they are quite pretty. so which would you get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• A pawn shop is an awesome idea to get a nice ring at an affordable price. That is the route that I would go in.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Another idea is the pawn shop they have some really nice rings and affordable.On top of that you can see it in person try it on etc.I knkow plenty of people who have gone that route because of finances.
    mmannino

Answer by mmannino at 8:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The diamond.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• go to palmbeachjewelry.com very nice and affordable.
    mssweetwendy

Answer by mssweetwendy at 8:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• that did cross my mind. the pawn shops. i'll go see. not to many near us.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011