No bath in 3 days...

My 3.5 year old hasn't had a bath since Sunday evening. Everyday she comes home, eats, and then within a half hour is asleep in the rocking chair. I'm thinking it's a growth spurt.
She needs a bath but i hate to wake her up since she's obviously tired but should I?
Or should I just give her one when we get home tommorrow before dinner? We leave for daycare at 6 am since I work.
thoughts? Wake her or just give a bath before dinner tomorrow?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She is three, how dirty can she get. I would leave her sleep. What about making bathtime in the morning.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would make sure to get the bath in there....kids are generally surrounded by billions of germs, and especially at a daycare... Kids stick their hands in their mouths, then touch eachother, and all the toys.... Just make sure to get her in there, be it before dinner, or after, and it can be a quick bath too, but to help keep her awake for it, maybe get some crayola bathroom crayons....(crayons made just for the tub) My son always loved those!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I's give it toheras soon as you get home or in the morning before you guys leave.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Either in the AM before you leave or tomorrow night. No need to wake the poor tired thing.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 1:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am feeling like a terrible mom for not getting her in there sooner. I was in the middle of making dinner and she was out. She has done this since Monday. Then I have a hard time getting her up in the morning.
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011