Myspace messages

Can myspace delete your messages if someone deletes their acct? I have had people wiht messages that saids this profile is no longer available, but I have hundreds of messages from an old friend gone. How is that possible?

conweis

Asked by conweis at 8:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Myspace is still around? Sorry that I can't answer your question...but just hadn't thought about that site in ages.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 8:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• huh whats myspace??? LOL I think if they delete their profile along goes the messages too.
    Anonymous

• But that cant be the case since I have some messages on there from spammers and the profiles are no longer available. I only got back on myspace cause I was pulling off some old photos I want to put on facebook and noticed all the messages gone.
    conweis

Comment by conweis (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011