Could I be having an allergic reaction? adult content

OK I am 33 years old and have always had a pet dog. Within the last week I have been vomiting multiple times per day (no rhyme or reason to the times of day). I have noticed that generally if I am out in the car or shopping etc I do not vomit. Could the vomiting be an allergic reaction to the dogs or something else in my home? I have a slight headache right after vomiting but no other symptoms of anything.

UPDATE : No one else (there are 4 others in home) is having any signs of sickness. No dizziness and no disorientation at all. I do have increased mucus. I am positive I am not pregnant no ovaries or uterus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Hmm, I would definitely call your doctor. But as a sufferer of MULTIPLE allergies, I have never heard of pet dander causing a digestive tract response. Dander usually triggers swollen nasal passages, increased mucus production, and may affect asthma. Vomiting may be a sign that you are allergic to something you have eaten. Start a food journal and document what you eat and when you eat it. That way, you can your doctor can collaborate to see if it's a food allergy or something else.

Are you sure there is nothing else going on? Do you feel dizzy at all before of after vomiting? Disoriented at all?
    Please keep us updated! Good Luck!!
    Kristin_Allen

Answer by Kristin_Allen at 8:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• no one else is having issues?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It could be but to be on a safer side call your doctor~ Are you the one who do the house cleaning? Do you do some type of cleaning each day? i am asking because it can also be the toxins in your cleaning products. Read all about this here

http://abetteryou.nontoxichomes.info/
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 9:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2011