Dating sites

Ok, I've been on various dating sites, and it cracks me up when men that are WAY WAY WAY out of shape have no shirt on in their profile pic. I'm sorry, unless he's got the body of a greek god, he needs to keep his shirt on. LOL

At least until I get to know him - not a great first impression. Sorry guys.

autbot

Asked by autbot at 8:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• lol HAHAHA ohhh this makes me laugh. Also when you can tell they are trying to pose all sexy like....lol do they have a mirror?? lol
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Agree...
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Or the ones that looks PISSED - that makes me want to contact them, too. lol
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah what I find to be so amusing is when you get the out of shape men who expect their partner to be attractive and "weight height proportionate" *sigh*
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Well, they are just sooo smoking hot themselves, why wouldn't they expect a super model to respond to their ad?

autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• This happened to me, I was on a dating website, and I met this guy for drinks, he look nice in the pic, so I gave it a try, when he showed up, he was like 50 lbs. overweight :-) Now I'm not supermodel or skinny, but I did put a current pic of me, showing the real me, so naive me, I was expecting men to do the same, but that's what I get for trying the "online dating thing" :-)
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011