Ugghhh

Seriously i hate it when people smoke all the way up to the door. I was at walgreens today and while i was walking up to the door with my daughter there was another woman with her kid that was about 3 they were about 5 feet from me and she was smoking. She got to the door before me and stood there smoking and was blowing her smoke right towards me. Now i don't care if you smoke but have some respect for others to not smoke right at the door. especially if you see other people with thier kids. I just think its very rude but thats just me. Or how about have some respect for your child by not giving them second hand smoke. Again this is just my opinion

SophiasMommy875

Asked by SophiasMommy875 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I feel you. In my hometown, there's a smoking ordinance where you have to be 40+ feet away from a public entrance if you are smoking. I think it's great =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• OOOOHHHH this drives me nuts. I'm a receptionist and some patients, right before they come in, put their cig out and omg the smell that emits from their mouths is disgusting. So much that I have gotten sore throats from breathing when they are in front of me. Also, for all the parents that like to drive around in their cars with their poor children in there, just smoking like chimneys....I think that should be illegal. ICK!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I keep hoping they make my condo complex smoke free. Every time the people upstairs smoke in their bathroom it comes down in to my place. I'm allergic to smoke and it closes up my throat! If I am outside they go outside and smoke and throw their cig butts down on my yard. I hate that

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• on a military post you cant smoke within 25 feet of the building entrance! I am a smoker, but never smoke outside the designated aea!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2011