How can a fat chick like me manage to get her mans attention?

so here is the thing, we have been together almost 8 years (married almost 5) . i weighed 115 lbs when we got together and 2 kids and stomach issues later i weigh almost 200. i cant blame him for not being interested but i have to do something! i see him checking out these little chicks all the time but then he tells me that i am sexy. ( i know he is lying) i know i need to lose weight and i am working with a doctor to figure out what is wrong with my stomach since i am hungry ALL the time.

newlife627

Asked by newlife627 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with PP...ROCK IT!

I gained 130 pounds since DH and I started dating. We've been married 5 years and he has told me every single day of the 6 years (started dating 6 years ago...been married 5) that I'm sexy BUT I quit believing him after a while. That was a STUPID thing to do.

I have LITERALLY seen the pain and sadness on my DH's face when I stopped thinking there was anything sexy about me at all. I HATED MY BODY. I HATED MYSELF for LETTING myself get that way. I NEVER saw him looking at other women but I know he couldn't have been THRILLED with my fat!

I have lost 50 pounds putting me 70 pounds over my original weight but I finally learned to LOVE myself again. In doing so, I've remembered to put on sexy lingerie. I started wearing jeans again which I had quit doing...not because I'm fat....but because I FELT GROSS.

When you FEEL good...you LOOK good...ROCK THOSE CURVES BABY GIRL!

DH WILL NOTICE!
    Anonymous

• Rock it!  I would definitely not be attracted to someone who was constantly down on themselves.  Put on something sexy and strut your stuff gf!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Look up the willendorf goddess. Back in the day, bigger women were worshipped bc they represented fertility and wealth. Skinniness used to be unattractive. Sailors thought that walruses were mermaids, bc they were attracted to big women. Own it, and remember, women who were bigger woul have been worshipped back in the day. Yeah mama that means you.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Please dont be so hard on yourself. Be proud of who you are, he cant until you do. Just be confident in who YOU are, you WILL get his attention.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• hey hun, as a girl that weighs around 200 lbs, don't sweat it..i used to be125 lbs back in the day before kids, but you know what i chunked up for a few reasons that i won't get into here..but anyway, i was up to 245 lbs, i took off 45 lbs recently and i'm still working on it..but you know what i feel good about who i am even though i am not "perfect"..just try to become comfortable in yoru own skin and work it off if thats what you want. *hugs*
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I was thinner when my hubs and I got together...I've only had one baby and didn't even gain that much weight then-what's my excuse?!

Find some flattering plus size lingerie and make it happen, girl! Put on some make up and heels can help make you look taller and a little slimmer.

And don't worry, all men look, even ones who are with super skinny hotties. Next time your man is lookin' at a skinny girl, just think, there's probably a hottie checkin' out all my curves right now!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 9:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Bigger girls are sexy. Own it, and show him how sexy you are! He must be blind if you need to get his attention.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You are doing the steps you want to for losing weight. But don't be down on yourself. If he says you're sexy go with it. I used to be 103 and now 2 kids later same story lol. But I still put on something sexy for my man and surprise him. I can understand your feeling with him lookin at skinnier girls but he's still married to you. That counts for something and if it really bugs you talk to him, talk not fight just let him know hey I don't like it when you look at other women, it hurts me. Other then that flaunt what you got <3
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Try not to be too down on yourself, and try to work in some exercise. Do yur hair and make up and put on a pretty outfit. When you feel pretty, it shows! So try to make yourself feel pretty everyday and be more confident!! Im sure you are beautiful, and hey, at least you are not like 300lbs.!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If he LOVES you, then He loves you....."YOU"

As for hunger, eat more PROTIEN, this will stop you from being hungery.

Anything high in PROTIEN.

If he still has a problem......

Tell him TO LEAVE !!!

THERE IS THE DAM DOOR !!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011