I am freaking out

becuase just a little while ago i used the bathroom and saw a few spots of blood. Very light. I have no cramping. i wanna call my dr but then i dont, because this has happend to me before and i always end up being ok. Im just afraid that one time its gonna happen an im not gonna be fine. Any advice

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor if you're so worried.. but it doesn't seem like something to worry about too much.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• nah baby... just crawl in bed or cuddle on the couch and watch some TV. relax..... put your feet up......alittle is nothing... pouring down your legs or period like yeah... but just relax and turn one your side....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 9:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• just a story to make you feel better... When I was about 3 months pregnant and could still reach the appropriate parts, I decided to shave my bikini area. Of course, I nicked myself---like I always did. When I saw the blood a little bit later, I freaked the heck out. *LOL* I didn't call the doc, but called my husband. He started asking me what I'd been doing that day, thinking I had overexerted myself. When I got to the bit about the razor, we just both got really quiet. Then he started giggling. That was about the time I bought the little battery powered hair trimmer. :)

Hang in there and call the doc if you are really scared. That is what they are there for.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 9:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• How far along are you? I spotted like that through most of my first trimester with my second, and it was a perfectly healthy, full-term pregnancy. If that makes you feel better.

Generally, spotting isn't anything to worry about unless accompanied by other symptoms like pain. Period bleeding is when it starts to be a concern. But regardless, if you're worried, by all means call your doctor. That's what they're there for. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• how far along are you? but if your worried call the Dr. so that you can rest assure that everything is ok
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am almost 5 months. and it freaks me out more because ive miscarried in august 2010
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Call your doctor. I've had many a conversation with mine while at appointments. The good doctors really don't mind the calls of "I'm doing XYZ, what's going on???!?" My clinic has a doc on-call 24/7 for questions like that.

I think it's always better to be safe than sorry.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Completely agreeing with kkbird just relax dear, you are probably either lifting to much or something that is straining you a little more than you need. Again, relax and sit down more often.
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I doubt it's anything to worry about, but you can always call the doctor.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Spotting can be completely normal. Call your doc if you are worried, but don't stress yourself out.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011