Need some ideas for a "sexy" email to my boyfriend.....anyone? adult content

i want to write something provocative to my bf but not anything too dirty....i just need ideas to get started. im not good at this kinda thing. he is outa town for a few days :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• guys are more visual, are you comfortable taking some pics? they can be in lingerie or something, you don't have to be dirty, just cute, sweet, and sexy. Just say a little reminder of what's waiting for you at home...
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• just tell him what you would do to him if you were meeting up with him.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• make sure you have the right number selected before you send it so you don't accidentally send it to "dad" or your preacher LOL
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 9:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol im sending it to him on his fb email so no mistake there lol... and im having trouble gettin started on wht to say. i know wht i want to do but cant put it in a way that is sounds sensual....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hey please don't take it otherwise but don't you know your guy; his likes & dislikes... If you know him then emailing him would be so easy. Again please don't take this advice wrong. For me it is too personal a thing.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011