Get rid of my baby fever

Soooo.... I have a toddler and when I was 6 weeks pregnant Last year I had a miscarriage. After that almost everyone of my friends has become pregnant. my Dh doesnt want to try i think it's because he's to scared. He say one is enough, or do you not love the first one enough its horrible. But anyway I have baby fever to the max and he doesn't want to try so I guess it's time to get over it. That's the question how, how in the world do you get rid of baby fever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Honestly, the only way I know is to have a baby....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You shouldn't have to "get over it" if you want another baby. Marriage is about compromise.... You both need to sit down and have a serious talk, about why he doesn't, why you do, and see if you guys can work something out. Me and dh came to the compromise that we would wait until our 2nd is in preschool before we even talk about a third, to me, this still means there's hope....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• just give it time my husband told me no more kids, but i really want a child i just keep telling myself within time he may change his mind. dont be in any rush give him some time then bring it back up
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 9:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I dont think that the fever will go away. eventually your husband is gonna change his mind and you might have changed yours.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011