3 brands of training pants im not sure where they came from--anyone who buys off brand can you help me? :)

My daughter had major bowel surgery & one of my friends collected some pull ups for her.. since she knew we would be going through up to 30 pull ups a day..

I have three packs however that are either for boys, or the wrong size that i would like to exchange but am not sure where they came from or what stores sell these brands..& I know my friend wouldnt know either.. since people just dropped them off to her..

These are it..

Little Ones
GoodNites
Our Family

If you buy any of these brands--what stores do you find them in? We have a CVS & Dollar General right around here.. so Im thinking possibly there..

Thank you girls for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If they're not too big, them I would just keep them and use them. And as for the boy ones, keep them as well. It's not going to matter what it has on it, as long as they serve their purpose.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They are way too big--triple her weight too big!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• GoodNites, if I'm thinking of the same ones, are the Huggies brand of "disposable underwear", so to speak, marketed mainly for older children who still wet the bed. If that's what those are, then it's probably not a good choice for your situation. Don't know about the others.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Thanks Dragon--those are the night time underwear type things(: It helps now that i know they are the Huggies brand!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Good Nights can usually be found at Target, maybe Walmart. Since they're a type of diaper for older kids they're pretty prevalent in stores. The other two brands I'm not as sure about.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Good Nights are basically everywhere, Little Ones, I believe, are Albertsons, or Lucky brand (Do you have that where you are from?) The internet says "Sears" I have never heard of Our Family.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 1:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2011