Help!!!!!! IS THIS A SYMPTOM OF PREGNANCY?

HEY WELL FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE HAD A LOWER PAIN IN MY BACK. ITS A DULL PAIN. I ALSO HAVE FELT NAUSEATED AND I HAVEN'T THROWN UP. I HAVE BEEN CRAVING LIKE WEIRD COMBINATIONS LIKE RIBS AND MANGO AND ARBY SANDWICHES WITH COFFEE LOL.. I HAVE BEEN GETTING REALLY ANGRY AND UPSET. LIKE I JUST WANT TO CRY ABOUT EVERYHING. MY PERIOD IS DUE TODAY BUT IT HAVEN'T CAME YET AND NO SIGNS BUT A LITTLE CRAMPING AND MY BACK HURTS BUT USUALLY I DON'T GET BACK PAIN THAT LONG BEFORE I START MY PERIOD ITS LIKE THE DAY BEFORE. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THESE ARE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY. IM GONNA GET A TEST SOON IF MY PERIOD DON'T COME I JUST NEED ADVICE. ALSO, MY BREAST ARE TENDER AND LOOK BROWNISH IN THE MIDDLE AROUND MY MY NIPPLES AND THE REST OF MY BREAST LOOK FINE, LIKE NORMAL. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE. THANK YOU!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you could be pregnant!!!!!
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I wouldnt freak out, but those are some symptoms. Not saying u are, but i think that there is a chance. But i would get a test soon if you dont start your period within the next week
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree I sure does sound like you may be pregnant...
    Mommy2three2006

Answer by Mommy2three2006 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• hard to tell, could be pregnancy, could just be your hormones getting ready for aunt flo.... also, if you have normal periods, and keep track of them, then count 14 days after your last period began, and try and remember if you had intercourse then...if so, it's possible that you are pregnant, being that would have been your ovulation time.....sometimes, stress could cause a period to be delayed a couple days....
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It could be pregnancy, or getting ready for your period, or any number of things.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like you could be pregnant. The biggest red flag to me is your breasts being tender. That was my FIRST sign. They hurt so bad.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You sound pregnant to me.... Take a test soon, I took a HPT when I was 3 days late & got a BFP!!! I'm 9 weeks pregnant now. GL!!! =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011