How can I get that spark back? adult content

My bf of 3 yrs and i recently had a daughter (4 wks go). We went on a date today and everytime we have kissed today there just wasnt a spark :( This really hurts me because I love him soooo much and want to be with him forever!! I dont know if it is of habbit or because of stress or I was mad at him earlier that day because he called me wide!! I desperately want the spark back but what can I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• UNPLUG! No t.v., no computer, no phone... spend TIME with hime. Get outside throw the football around. Lay in bed and simply TALK. It's very important to spend time together with all of your focus on each other and I cant sterss communication enough. GL
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Talk to him about how you feel. Communication is the key to keep relationships strong. He may be feeling the same way. See how the conversation goes.
    Amilly2

Answer by Amilly2 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I find when my stress builds it up makes me start to feel emotionally numb after awhile. I have a tendency to ignore things that bother me because I just don't have time to deal with it but it does sometimes build up and cause me to be distant. Maybe there is unresolved stress or issues.

All relationships have their highs and lows Don't assume it's gone forever :)
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• forgot it could also be PPD
    kayslay

• When I had my son, I felt like my hubby just didn't get how hard it was to be at home all day with a newborn, up with him at night, so I told him I needed a little bit of time for me. I fed my ds and then took an hour shopping trip. It wasn't long, but my hubby had a new respect for me and heat I was doing at home. It made me feel better too because he understood. Also, staying connected and not talking about just the baby helps too. Make sure your asking about his day, how he is feeling, things like that. It will get easier, having a new baby does put some strain on things, but as your baby grows, so will your relationship.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If you truly love him then the spark would be back. Don't worry......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You just had a baby you should give it a little time. The spark will come back
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The spark came back I think it wasnt there because we were kinda mad at one another and didnt even try to put anything in it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2011