We are so sick of the same old dinners... I need some new, easy, quick, weekday meal ideas! Help! -

A juicy juice USA member

ammarquiss

Asked by ammarquiss at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Depends on what kinds of foods you like.....I like using fresh veggies and make a salad or stir-fry....if I make a stir-fry it is with some sort of meat, and served with brown rice...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• go to all receipies.com, they always have quick and simple ideas..... I love to use the crock pot, set it and forget it.....but in the mean time, enjoy the yummy smells coming from it!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol i forgot.....one of my fav receipies is Mayonaaise chicken.....soo easy! Sounds weird I know, but I promise your family will love it. Preheat oven to 425, take chicken breasts, and dab them with dry paper towel to get moisture off, then spread mayo on them, sprinkle seasoning salt lightly over them, and top with dry parmesean cheese....then top with tiny slivers of butter.....bake uncovered for 35 min.....YUM!!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• try looking up impossible easy cheeseburger pie (i think its from bettyb crocker) my family loves it. I made something new tonight and we loved it i put those fried onion things u buy in the can put in a little flour and crushed up and shook it up lol. THen i got out 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast dipped in honey mustard then dipped in the onion stuff. cooked on 400 for 20 min.
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 9:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Here's one:
    1pkg hot dogs
    cheese shredded and sliced
    rice
    9x13 casserole dish

Measure 2-2 1/2 cups of rice and cook. Slice hot dogs lengthwise, but not all the way through. Cut cheese into 1/8 inch sticks and stuff into hot dogs, ends will stick over a little bit. When the rice is done lightly pack evenly into pan. Place cheese stuffed hot dogs on bed of rice, evenly spaced. Cover with desired amount of shredded cheese. Bake in oven at 350 for an hour or 375 for about 45 minutes. Until cheese is melted and bubble and the hot dogs may be attempting to arch backwards.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It would help if we knew what "the same old dinners" were - what might be something special to someone else might be one of your ordinary dinners. What do you normally cook that you want to replace?
    Anonymous

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2011