Need some new dirty talk ideas. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Someone wants to see if they can get the cafemommies to talk dirty? LOL.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• a pig fell in the mud....very dirty
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If you're a prude and you know it clap your hands!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I sent my boyfriend a text the other day that just made his mind wonder, and he was home within 30 minutes! It said" Baby, i want you to think of all the things that you want me to do to you, and then i want you to hurry up and get home so i can do them" i said something else to, but i dont wanna say! LoL!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Nobody is being a "prude", it's just kind of a weird question. You didn't post any background info on your situation and it's exactly the kind of question a kid or a man might come one here and ask...anonymously, of course.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Um u must be new here?? I've heard way worse on here! Lighten up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Not sure if you're addressing me, OP, but if you are you should be able to look at my level and answer history and clearly see I'm not new. As a matter of fact, I said what I said because I am not new here...I've had the opportunity to see troll after troll after troll show up with weird, provocative posts, trying to get a rise out of people.
    But hey--don't listen to me! Hopefully I'm wrong and dozens of ladies will show up ready to post all about their pillow talk with their partners based on your vague, anonymous question. Best of luck either way!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011