what do you crave while preggnant? I love in n out burger

I have been craving in n out burger, and on monday i got a burger that wasnt cooked well, I went there tonight to eat and felt wierd asking them to cook my burger well. like i was being a rude. well i got home again and it was pinkish gross... why my favorite food and they cant cook it right...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• all 3 of my pregnancies pepsi!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 1:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Milk, milk, milk.. grilled cheese sandwiches, sliced colby jack cheese.. apparently I am calcium crazy. This is the only pregnancy I haven't craved insanely hot stuff. Usually I want jalapenos, boiled crawfish and hot salsa where ever I can get them!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Anything fried. I'm wishing it was still time for the fair here, nothing like fried oreo's. I'm at Long John Silver's or KFC like 2 nights a week.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my cravings when i was pregnant was chocolate and lots of it mind you i never ever ate chocolate in my life untill i was pregnant it was kinda werid for me tho i was shocked that it taste so good:)
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• When I was pregnant it was sour stuff. I loved cherry limeades from sonic with extra limes!! I loved pickles! I love them anyways but I had to have a pickle everyday!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• 1st trimester is was pickles and even pickled eggs. 2nd trimester it was boiled peanuts. 3rd trimester it was chocolate.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• With my son it was Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, no beans, extra tomatoes! Then I'd drive around to McDonalds and get a coke. I don't know what they put in their coke, but I was so addicted! I don't usually drink soda, but I had a coke a day. This pregnancy, I just don't want to eat. I'm 27 weeks and still throwing up! So if something sounds good to me, I eat it.
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 7:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my whole pregnancy i craved ice cream like crazy. me and my boyfriend went to cold stone whenever we could which was AT LEAST once a week..no wonder he gained as much as me ;)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I craved ramen noodle soups
    Cereal
    Valentina hot sauce
    PICKLES!! (Believe it or not it helps my morning sickness)
    Taco bell soft shell tacos.
    Subway
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 6:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I craved grilled tuna and cheese sandwiches...which I wasnt allowed to eat per doctors orders. I also had cravings for spicy food but couldnt eat it without getting the worst heartburn.
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 3:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2008