I need creative minds! I don't believe his story; What do you think REALLY happened??

My ex hubby tore off the tip of his penis while he was a tween, it was surgically corrected and everything turned out just fine. I just can't believe the story he told me and his parents of how it happened.

He said that he sat down on a toilet and it got pinched between the seat and the rim of the toilet.

C'mon.... I could never belive that story because his schlong is not that long.

What do you suppose could have really happened?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 8:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO ACK ITS THE EVIL PENIS EATING TOILET LOL!! I think he was probably getting at the age where sex was appealing to him and he smeared peanut butter on his weiner and the dog bit off the tip of of it!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 8:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Oh wow. Um it could've been anything. I've heard of some really weird things boys/men have done with their penis's. Like trying to vaccum it (ie. getting the vacuum to give him head) or use some other device for a similar purpose. Um...most of the stories I've heard revolve around the guy trying to find some way to get some object to give him a blow job or to try and have intercourse with an object.

Some of these stories have resulted in castration at the worst and a trip to the ER to have the device removed in the best cases. There are very few where nothing happened at all.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• "LMFAO ACK ITS THE EVIL PENIS EATING TOILET LOL!! I think he was probably getting at the age where sex was appealing to him and he smeared peanut butter on his weiner and the dog bit off the tip of of it!"

OMG LOL you just made me piddle in my pants!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LMAO well it sounded good in my head!!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 8:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Have you seen the movie, Something about Mary? Maybe he got it caught in his zipper!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I am laughing so hard at Justinscottsmom that I completely forgot what I was going to type!!!!LMAO X100000
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• while working in an emergency room about 12 yrs ago we had a man walk in with the head of his penis in his hand. Apparently he was in bed with a wife not his own. In a hurry to get out the window he caught it in his zipper then caught it further when jumping out the window. That was his story...the man eating toilet seems a little gullible to me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Haha... This is some funny stuff!! Are you sure you reallllly want to know? I don't know that I would!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well... i look at it this way... in a situation like that, a guy is gonna tell any story to avoid it sounding too embarissing or such... so if that's what he told you, then what really happened had to be pretty bad for him (funny for us...) lol
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 10:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LMAO ROFL!!! maybe it got caught in his zipper, OUCH!!!
    mom_interrupted

Answer by mom_interrupted at 10:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008