How did your day go?

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Started off really bad but ended up good. How about you?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It was not too bad of a day-- it is mine and my son's birthday today - he turns 5 today. I am sick with a cold, so we did not do very much to celebrate. I had the day off work so I enjoyed some peace and quiet while my son was at my mom's. We had Cousins subs (I had soup) for supper, watched Idol and gave the little guy his presents. He was so into playing with the new toys that he did not want any cake! So the rest of us enjoyed cake and he can have his slice tomorrow.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Just ok
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It was okay. Had a bit of an ironic twist to it. My bday is in 15 days, hubby's is in a month and 17 days and since he had the day off we decided to get our licenses renewed. He got his and I, who have 13 days if you count tomorrow & don't count my bday (because I won't be in town on my bday) to get an eye exam and get new glasses because apparently I need bi-focals. I failed the eye exam at the BMV today. LOL on me because I am the one with less than weeks to get everything in order to re-take the test and renew my license. It's not as easy as it sounds though. We have excellent insurance coverage for eye care BUT no chains (Penneys, Sears, Wal Mart, Eye Masters, etc.) take it. Only private practices take it and those places can take forever in getting you your glasses. So, I am hoping that tomorrow someone takes mercy on me, gets me in tomorrow for an appt. and I can have my new glasses in a 7-10 days. Fingers crossed.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• MizLee...happy birthday to you and your son.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'm feeling better
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• dont know yet its only 8 in the morning
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Great so far.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011