What do you do if you and your husband did a threesome and the other woman got pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Welcome her to the family with no resentment, anger or regrets. Make it clear that the child is a shared responsibility between all three of you. Pray that you all can be friends and if very lucky, still lovers. Hope that she doesn't want an abortion but if she does hope she'll consider letting you adopt the child. Take care of her. Make sure a DNA test is done and all legal's are taken care of. And above all, let your actions be in the best interests of the child.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• suffer the consequences of not being smart enough to use protection!
    Anonymous

• I would demand a dna test and not just take her word for it
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Id also like to add EVERYONE her needs to STOP judgeing and just anwser her question she didnt ask you if u agreed or disagreed! so PLEASE STOP being so RUDE!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• really..why so much hatred for this? some people have a need to sexually explore..we don't know all the details here! what if the condom broke if he wore one? umm and doesn't the label on ALL types of birth control say not 100 percent effective? sometimes it just happens! i don't know if this question was just raised for drama or if its serious, but come one ladies even if you don't freakin agree with it, it was their choice.
    as for the op, umm next time use three or four types of bc, like the pill, condoms, spermicide and pulling..what wonders will cease to happen. . . no i don't agree with acidental pregnancys, but it happens, it happened to me and it was the best thing that ever happened.

i think all of you should be involved with the child, pay child suport help her through this, when the child grows up be there for it and try to keep peace between you three. its going to be hard no doubt but you have to make it work
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Are u crazy?
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I dont know what I would do, I probably would have made sure he wore a condom when the threesome was in progress
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• uhhhhh.... then thats on YOU!!!!! 2 some ... 3 some.... if thats how you roll then thats your deal. No bashing but ... you should have made sure things were covered for this reason. now you all gotta figure a plan out for this child to be.... and you can't be mad.. cause YOU allowed it.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 9:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would just say ok and do a dna test to make sure and then if its the hubbys say ok we know what we have to do and thats help take care of and raise it...........me and my husband have been in a situation similer to this tables were trun just a bit but u all did what u did and now u cant fault or feel sorry for the child just raise it the best the 3 of u can since all 3 of u were apart of this.
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would probably want a dna test. I guess after that, I would like to think that I would want to make the best of it and make sure that this child was cared for. you have any kind of sex and pregnancy is one of the possible consequences.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011