Why so Rude?

Itseems people on her are more close minded and judgemental about peoples questions and instead of just answering them seem to have to bash them...............WHY IS THIS?

myboysRmyhero

Asked by myboysRmyhero at 10:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• IDK...my motto is "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." You just have to ignore the rude comments; figure that they are having a bad day or soemthing and vote up the good ones.

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• What else do you expect from a bunch of women with nothing better to do with their time?
    Anonymous

• Some people have trouble giving their opinion without bashing everyone else's. Maybe they don't mean to bash, or maybe they don't care if they hurt someone's feelings.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 10:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Lol @ anon. Are you really going to say something like that when you're answering questions, and therefore obviously don't either?
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 10:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I haven't noticed that at all. Quite the contrary! Sorry for your bad experience.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i think it has improved out of site since they changed the anon reply policy. Sadly some people are just no open to other peoples choices, they are sure their way is the only way. Don't take it to heart, and don't become one of them - stay away from the dark side LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• alot of questions aren't bashed but some are if its out of the mainstream...i think and its just my opinion that if your going to read questions keep an open mind and just give advice thats what this section of cafemom is here for..not for bashing rampages.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Are you really going to say something like that when you're answering questions, and therefore obviously don't either?

Um yes. I don't disagree with the fact that I have nothing better to do right now. If I did, I'd be doing it, right?
    Anonymous

• There are rude people everywhere.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• IDK...my motto is "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." -Thumper. :p Ignore the rude comments and vote up the good ones.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011