Overnight Urine Leakage! Anyone have a solution?

Every morning my 6 month old is covered in her own pee! I use Pampers Swaddlers, and never have leakage any other time, but in the morning she is completely wet.
I have noticed she sleeps on her tummy, with her knees under her so she is at a slope.... I tried a larger diaper and a different brand, but it didn't decrease the amount of urine all over the front of her. Has anyone encountered this problem? It is really problematic because her sheets have to be washed and changed every morning, and I hate to think of her sleeping in her own urine! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

msparklym13

Asked by msparklym13 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you thought about using a diaper cover babes?  Another question like this a while back, that was a suggestion one of the moms had.  When mine had this problem, I just got up in the middle of the night and changed them. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My son used to pee buckets at night. I often wondered how something so small could create so much urine...and poop for that matter.

I would just get up in the night and change him. He wouldn't even wake up half the time.

Give me that life!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 10:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I will look for the prior post... I don't know what Diaper Cover Babes are? I just hate to wake her up when she is sleeping like a little angel....
    msparklym13

Comment by msparklym13 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sorry, I called YOU babes, that's not the name of it, lol.  I'll post the link to diaper covers.  You can get the Gbaby diaper covers without doing the entire system also.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LOL Thanks so much!!!!!! :-)
    msparklym13

Comment by msparklym13 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• :)
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My daughter has the same problem I have to change her in the middle of the night or early morning it is the only thing i have found to help
    MKlein

Answer by MKlein at 12:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• We used cloth, and doubled up at night

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011