He's sharing intimate details about our sex life with his ex gfs adult content

My bf recently gave me his old iphone (mine was breaking). I know, I know, I know I shouldn't have looked, but all his old text messages were still on it and there was one conversation from an ex girlfriend. From the conversation it was clear that she knew some very intimate/kind of embarassing details about our sex life and that others did too. I'm trying to remind myself that I tell my gfs things, but it really makes me uncomfortable especially since I have yet to meet these people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would ditch his ass but thats me.. I wont mess around with stufff like that
    masonbunch

Answer by masonbunch at 10:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Why is he even still communicating with ex gf's??? I'd be rather upset.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• that would be embarrassing. Just tell him it embarrasses you and you think that stuff should be kept private. Or maybe just share it with his male friends, not his ex girlfriend.
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Would you rather find a conversation regarding THEIR sexlife?
    Anonymous

• oh this is wrong, you know it deep down - Its deceitful and disrespectful - you don't discuss your sex life with ex boyfriends.
    Please be wary, this sort of disrespect at such an early point doesn't point to eternal happiness together. If you can trust him to protect you and cherish intimate times as private in he flush of first love, then how will he be when the relationaship is very settled and a bit.. boring ( and it happens to all of them). Take care and listen to your inner sense - you know this is bad
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i would be P.Oed
    KatrinaLubsXavi

Answer by KatrinaLubsXavi at 10:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i know if i did that to my husband he's be mad so i would have the right to be mad at him for the same reason... idk i would bring it up and see what he says . i think thats to personal to share with others i always telll my husband wat happens between us stays between us but he dosnt know i get on here and vent lol
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 10:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i don't know.i talk to my friend about sex details but then again if i am in love iwth the person i don't go into as much detail...but never with ex's ..i can understand if he's on good terms with that thats acctually healthy..but..nah i wouldn't like that
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm a gal pal of many men, and other than being told once by my closest friend that he and his girlfriend had made love the night before (he used that phrase and didn't give details) I don't recall ever being told details of something so personal.

I don't even really have inhibitions and I think this is out of line.
    If I was to talk to someone like this I would see how DH felt about it.

to each his own, but if this bothers you I would speak to your husband about it.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask him if he sent pix of us too but that's just me. I can be a smart aleck

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011