Why would someone...

Why would someone try to conceive a child of a certain sex? Don't you know it's completely up to chance what you get? Not bashing, but seriously going into this you can't pick LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt care the sex as long as the baby was healthy. and even then i dont care...know what i mean? i would love him or her however it turned out. i really thought my son was going to be a girl and was kinda crying at the ultrasound but still love him more than anything. and wouldnt change things in a heartbeat
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I suppose if someone had the money and had 4 girls in a row and wanted a boy it would be their perogative. I was happy just to have a healthy boy!! I secretly wanted a girl and as soon as I saw my boy I was sooo ecstatic!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I don't know. However there are certain times in the month where the men have a better chance of producing the sperm to make a girl and vice versa. It's not a guarantee by any means though. I really did not care one bit what I had as long as it was a healthy baby. I think that it turned out perfect too. I like having a son.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2008